Many people have questions about renting a holiday home. We have tried to answer the most common.
What makes a Hello Sun stay a unique experience?
At Hello Sun we offer personalized one-of-a-kind holiday rentals just like in a fine hotel. We have found, that the holiday rental industry tends to provide a very inconsistent experience to the guests. At Hello Sun we are dedicated to improvement.
With us you can be sure that:
- Each property has been carefully chosen and offers first-rate amenities you’ll love. You can expect each of our properties to be professionally cleaned and well-appointed.
- Our booking calendars are always be up-to-date.
- You can expect welcoming and informative communications from the moment you book until check-ind.
- When you enter your holiday home, it will be fully ready for you to enjoy. You’ll find complimentary Wi-Fi, a folder containing specific information regarding your accommodation and the surrounding area, and more!
- If you happen to need anything at all, our 24/7 local team will be ready and waiting to assist you!
How is Hello Sun different than other listing sites and portals?
Many companies operate listing rental homes directly by the homeowners. That means that once a guest books the property, they need to work directly with the homeowner in case of problems during their holiday. However, Not all homeowners are available all the time. This could be a hassle for homeowners and the holiday guests who do not want to spend their precious time on trouble solving.
Hello Sun lines are open 24/7 and we are ready to help our guests with any problem it might occur. We use local teams to guide and assist the guests in every way and you will never have to contact the owner directly. With Hello Sun you can be sure of an amazing holiday experience every time.
We are here for you!
How can I find out exactly where this rental is located?
Our maps on the listing are very accurate, however, we are happy to send you each home’s full address — just get in touch.
If I book it today, how much would I be putting down and when would my final payment be due?
At the booking date only 20% of the total will be required to hold the rental you have selected. The remaining 80% will be due at 2 weeks before your check-in date.
If you are inside of 15 days, full payment will be due at the time of booking.
What is the refund and cancellation policy if I need to cancel my trip?
Any booking can be cancelled and all payments refunded op to 2 months before date of arrival. Cancellations later than 2 months before date of arrival is NOT REFUNDABLE.
What does Hello Sun security deposit fee cover?
For each rental, Hello Sun requires a fixed amount of € 500 to ensure that the property is returned in proper condition. After each departure, Hello Sun inspects the accommodation. In case of damage, defects of items or other claims the cost will be deducted from the deposit and the remaining amount will be refunded within 10 days of departure.
What does Hello Sun housekeeping fee cover?
The housekeeping fee is a one-time fee that covers cleaning after your departure to ensure that all Hello Sun guests arrive to a clean holiday home and will never have to worry about cleaning at departure. . This is all included in the housekeeping fee.
At what time can I chek-in?
Check-in is from 10 am to 4 pm and departure is at 10 am. Failure to check out on time may result in additional charges.
If you plan to arrive outside office hours, please contact us in advance. A fee may apply upon arrival later than 10 pm.
If you lose the key, a fee is charged.
The key will be provided upon presentation of a confirmed rental agreement.
How do I receive the keys
Keys will be delivered at the holiday home. Upon arrival at the property, the client will receive information about the accommodation, about house rules and the use of shared facilities available.
The client will verify that the household appliances function correctly and will inform Hello Sun of any deficiencies within 24 hours after their arrival at the property.
Do you have any house rules?
Although some homes have additional local house rules, we request that all Hello Sun guests follow the below policies to keep people and property safe:
- Please behave as you would in your own home, with respect to property and neighbours.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy of the home.
- Parties or loud noise that can be heard outside the home or in adjacent units or any illegal activity are NOT permitted.
- Pets are not allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties and where you have paid a pet fee in connection with your booking in advance.
- Smoking is not allowed in or around any home.
- Check-in time is up to 4 pm and check-out time is 10 am. Though it is possible to arrange in advance early check-in or late check-out against additional minor fee.
- Please use common courtesy at the home by keeping it clean, reporting any problems or damages, washing dishes as used, taking garbage to the outside bins, leaving towels in the bathrooms and sheets in the bedrooms, and not re-arranging furniture.
How do I get support before and during my stay?
In emergency cases Hello Sun has a 24/7 line, and otherwise Hello Sun will be at your disposal for any help you might need from 8 am to 11 pm during your whole stay. Although our local teams are proactively tending to each home, we will also do everything possible to resolve any issues quickly. You may reach out to us via phone at 0045 28 73 52 66 / 0034 642 616 695, or send a text message to us.